The icons in the BIM model component tree that are displayed next to each element have been modified in order to provide more information on their status. The statuses associated with each icon are as follows:
- All components have at least one associated item.
- None of the components have associated items because they have been selected from a rule of measurement not marked as “Import” in the set of rules.
- Some components in that group have an associated item and other components do not have associated items because they have been selected from a rule of measurement that is not marked as “Import”.
- There are selected components in a rule of measurement with warnings.
- There are components without an associated item.
- An error has occurred when applying the rule of measurement to one of the components.