Workflows supported by the program
CYPE Connect offers different workflow options as it is an Open BIM tool and is connected to the BIMserver.center platform.
- Modelling, analysis and graphical information of individual connections are all done completely within the program itself
- Importing a steel structure previously analysed in CYPE 3D
- Importing a steel structure previously analysed in CYPECAD
- Importing structural steel models in IFC format via IFC Uploader
- Importing structures developed with other tools via StruBIM Uploader
StruBIM Steel includes all the tools from CYPE Connect as part of its connection modelling options, as well as the other aforementioned options. This further establishes the benefits of this interaction: CYPE Connect connections can be saved to a local library and imported into StruBIM Steel and vice versa.