Workflows supported by the program
As StruBIM Steel is an Open BIM tool and connected to the BIMserver.center platform, it offers different workflow options.
- Modelling steel structures directly in StruBIM Steel
- Importing a steel structure designed in CYPE 3D
- Importing a steel structure designed in CYPECAD
- Importing models of steel structure in IFC format with IFC Uploader
- Importing structures developed in other tools via the StruBIM Uploader
In addition to the various possibilities mentioned above, StruBIM Steel includes the same tools as CYPE Connect as part of its connection modelling options. This provides another interesting interaction between the two programs, allowing users to save connections created in CYPE Connect to a local user library and then import them into StruBIM Steel, or vice versa.