Workflows supported by the program
As Open BIM Quantities is an Open BIM tool and is connected to the BIMserver.center platform, it offers several workflow options.
BIM models / drawings
- Importing an Open BIM model designed in CYPE Architecture.
- Importing models in IFC format with IFC Uploader.
- Importing IFC models of buildings developed with IFC Builder.
- Importing projects designed in Autodesk Revit with the Open BIM - Revit Plugin.
- Importing models developed with different CYPE structural modelling tools. CYPECAD and StruBIM Steel are included in this list.
- Importing models developed with the different CYPE tools for system modelling. This list includes CYPEPLUMBING Sanitary Systems, CYPEPLUMBING Water Systems, CYPELEC Electrical Mechanisms, CYPELEC Distribution, CYPEGAS, CYPEHVAC, CYPEHVAC Radiant Floor, CYPEHVAC Ductwork, CYPELUX, CYPEFIRE and CYPETEL Wireless, among others.
- Importing DXF, DWG, PDF and JPG formats.
- Importing cost databases in FIEBDC-3 format from CYPE's construction cost database Generador de precios.
- Importing cost databases in FIEBDC-3 format generated from other programs.
- Importing cost databases in CSV format.
Bills of quantities
- Importing bills of quantities from CYPE Open BIM programs.
- Exporting reports to HTML, DOCX, PDF, RTF and TXT formats.
- Exporting the bill of quantities to FIEBDC-3 format so that it can be processed by quantity surveying programs such as Arquimedes.