In the dimension section of the toolbar users can find the new "Area" feature. With this feature surfaces can be measured in the 3D scene and their area obtained in text format.
Follow the steps below to generate areas:
- To measure an area draw a polygon containing the area by clicking on the elements of the 3D scene on the screen.
- Click one by one the vertices of the polygon that define the area to be measured.
- Once the area is closed, indicate where to enter the text with the measurement.
- Manually add a text if desired. This text will accompany the measurement of the area.
- Accepting the panel and the measurement with the text, the polygon containing the area will appear drawn on the sheet.
During the introduction, from the Edit button users can choose the line and fill styles, both for the text box and for the polygon outlining the area.